You have no items in your shopping cart.
10 Year Limited Warranty
This warranty applies to The Cabinet Spot kitchen cabinets purchased online at www.thecabinetspot.com and installed for residential use only. The Cabinet Spot cabinets warrant that, when installed in accordance with the installation instructions provided, the kitchen cabinets are free of manufacturing defects for period of (10) years from the date of purchase.
We guarantee your satisfaction with each kitchen cabinet. Should any kitchen cabinet not meet your satisfaction because of visual defect, simply return it to us, PRIOR to installation for replacement.
YOUR WARRANTY COVARAEG
This warranty does not cover damages or failure attributable to:
- Kitchen cabinets installed with obvious visual defects.
- Defects or damage to kitchen cabinets caused by installation that does not comply strictly with the instructions provided with the kitchen cabinets.
- Defects caused by product modifications.
- Defects caused by exposure to elements including humidity which may cause warping or splitting.
- Defects or damage to kitchen cabinets caused by severe accidents (e.g. fire, flood, burns, earthquake, etc.).
- Damage caused by flooding or standing water from leaking pipes, faucets, household appliances, etc: up to and including flooding and any damage caused by nature.
NOTES ON WARRANTY
- The Cabinet Spot cabinets shall not be liable for either its failure to perform or its delays in performance hereunder arising out of or resulting from causes beyond its control, including but not limited to, acts of God, acts of Representatives, acts of Government, wars, fires, floods, epidemics, quarantine, strike, freight embargoes, weather or default by suppliers due to any such causes.
- The warranty applies only to the original purchaser and installation site and is not transferrable.
- Wood characteristics naturally occurring such as variations in color, grain and knots are not considered defects.
- Color variations in cabinets are a natural occurrence due to wood species, age and exposure to UV light and sunlight and therefore.